July 29, 2007

On A Strictly Private Note



My little Jack was recognised by the Parson Russell Terrier Club Deutschland, the only recognised German organisation for the hunting terrier of this particular breed in Germany on July 7 at a licensing show near Munich. Now he is online as well.

(The implications are that we can now take part in all German hunting/shooting performance tests applicable to this breed, as if he were bred with full pedigree papers in Germany.)

Don't you dare, as my husband did, to call him "cute". (He won't, again!) "Awe inspiring" is the minimum praise.

I prefer the dogosphere much to the blogosphere right now.

7 comments:

Stephen Renico said...

Editrix,

Okay, I'm raising a glass of beer to you, hoping to see you posting regularly soon again.

The_Editrix said...

Thanks so much Stephen! I don't know what is going on. A couple of days ago I started a piece on an important, challenging, interesting topic and simply couldn't finish it. But people like you make me wanting to try again.

P.S. Did you know they brew the best beer in the world here in Saxony?

Stephen Renico said...

No, but now I'll have to try some. Hard work, testing beer, but... :-)

The_Editrix said...

This may help!

And this is the best beer I ever tasted.

You know, the beer from Bavaria is a bit thin, the beer from the Dortmund region (where I come from) a bit nondescript, the beer from North Germany (Jever, Holsten et al.) a bit to bitter and strong for my taste. The beer from Saxony is just right.

allenhoward2000 said...

http://www.ejpress.org/article/18430

Stephen Renico said...

I know this is going to sound strange to you, but...

I lived in Japan for a while as a college student. I developed quite a fondness for Asahi beer. :-)

I'm looking forward to finding some Saxon beer. Thanks for the link.

The_Editrix said...

Thanks, Allen! Interesting article, great site!

And Stephen: It DOES INDEED sound strange to me. ;-)