May 31, 2006

Transatlantic Blog Discovery I

I just discovered OBRL-News Blog. I quote from its description:
Organized by James DeMeo, Ph.D., Director of the Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, as an experiment in public outreach on important issues of the day. A central focus is DeMeo's Saharasia discovery and research (atmospheric and social aspects), and the breakthrough discoveries of Wilhelm Reich on orgone biophysics as undertaken in the mid-20th Century. Topics include announcement of events, relevant scientific discoveries, and current events. Prepare to have your assumptions challenged.
Be prepared indeed! James DeMeo is not just writing about politics, his main focus is on the ridiculed, reviled and then largely forgotten orgone biophysical theory of Wilhelm Reich. I came across orgone thrapy when I was still working with horses. Orgone threapy has a decided and measurable positive effect on their health and can hardly be explained away with placebo effect in that case, or can it? And that is how far my understanding of it goes.

However, there and at James DeMeo's website orgonelab.org is more well worth reading. I recommend Masters of Deception: Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore and the 9-11 Conspiracy Industry for a thorough debunking of 9/11 conspiracy theories with, incidentally, a strong focus on the German branch of that specific -- indeed -- "industry".

No comments: